The Do's of Trade Show
Following are 10 examples of things
you should do while hosting a trade show exhibit...
- Prepare 3-6 engaging questions before the show.
- Create the right first impression.
- Encourage visitors to want to spend time with you.
- Be friendly and non-threatening.
- Build rapport.
- Ask questions that stimulate thought and encourage conversation.
- Ask open-ended questions - beginning with who, what, where,
when, why or how.
- Relate questions to the industry, product/service and its benefits,
or to a specific situation.
- Avoid trite questions, such as: "Can I help you?"; "How are
you doing today?"; Are you enjoying the show?"
- Practice, practice, practice.